Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Don't Know Where To Start

I know I need to write for my own good, but sometimes I don't know what to write. I also know I haven't written in my blog for some time now, and I don't know what to write. So many things happen in one's life but there is only so much that one can blog about with out getting other people in their life upset or offended. I know that if I found a blog that used my name, and I hadn't talked to that person about sharing my story, then I would be upset. Especially if it was my full name and full names of other people around me. If anything change the names, and then people that are close to you can know the true story, but if some creeper came around and looked at it then it wouldn't reveal a personal life. Maybe the fear of getting stalked or harassed is my main issue. When one posts something on the internet, its on there for the world to see. I try to keep things vague when I write about personal issues, unless I have had previous permission or request to use the name. But even then I wouldn't use their full name. I guess this issue arose in my mind when I read a blog of some one who had hurt me in the past and was using my family members and my, full name. There's no confidentiality in the whole thing. But what do I say, I would never want to take someone's right to blog and express themselves away from them just because it was about me. It wasn't mean or anything, in fact it was incredibly flattering, but it was extremely inappropriate for the world to read freely. But I also fear that if I were to tell someone directly I would make the blogger mad because they feel like I'd be interfering with  their life too much. Its very confusing and and stressful. Those who are close to me know what I am talking about, and I'm okay with that. My mom always told me to be able to live up to what I say and do, and if you can't own up to it, then don't do it. So much is going on, I just need to figure out how to sort it in my head. I think prayer has helped a lot, so for those of you reading this, if you could pray for me, that would be greatly appreciated. I have to go to class now :)

1 comment:

  1. Megaroo I pray for you each and every day. I pray that through all of this crap that you can find joy and peace in the process. I pray that you grow strong through this and you discover more of yourself, love for yourself, self assurance and the ability to stand up for yourself without fear of being responsible for someone else's actions. I pray that you know and feel how loved you are and that you have faith and trust in God to keep you and hold you. I love you Megaroo!

    Love,
    Aunt Cho Cho

    ReplyDelete